Wednesday, May 24, 2006

THE THINGS NANA TEACHES THAT BOY, 2

Nana recently taught C a song that goes like this (nana, let me know if I got all these words right):

How dry I am
How wet I'll be
If I don't find
The bathroom key
It's too late now
It's on the floor
My playtex pants
Won't hold no more.


C can sing it all by himself, word for word, and then they both giggle and giggle. Yep, I gotta go kick nana's butt. :)


And by the way, tomorrow is C's preschool screening. I'm freaking out already... :) I'll let you all know how it goes...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think you MARRIED into this family ON PURPOSE.. you see I had no choice I was doomed at birth LOL... but you shoulda known the minute you met Aunt C that she was nothin but trouble.. Hell she has 3 older brothers... I guess she was doomed from birth too hehe!

mommy2boys said...

hehehe...I should have turned around and ran... :)