Saturday, June 10, 2006

I FEEL PROTECTED...

Yep, I feel safer already having Sasha around. Yesterday morning she started barking, and I couldn't figure out what the heck she was barking at. I looked up at the tv where Nick Jr. was airing a segment from the show Blue's Clues, something to do with it being the 10th anniversary of the show. There was Steve on the tv doing his thing...and Sasha did. Not. Like. It. She would get up close to the tv, but then Steve would move and she'd go running back and start barking at him. Back and forth, back and forth. Bark bark bark!! This went on until the segment was over and a commercial came on. I've never seen a dog get so worked up about what was on the tv before.

Should I assume, then, that she prefers Joe? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand joe.. he's like a gay version of Steve LOL they brought him in and said.. ok pretend to be steve. Not that I sit around watching blue Clues or anything but I used to nanny :P

mommy2boys said...

Not that I sit around watching Blue's Clues all day either (hehehe...)but yeah, Steve was much better. The only episode that I can't stand to watch is the Joe's Clues one, where Blue has to find clues from Joe. He acts soooooo obnoxious in it. Bleh. The boys don't seem to care one way or the other though.

Alright, alright, I admit it. Back when the show first came out, long before I had kids, I used to watch the occasional episode because I thought the show was cute. My brother thought I was nuts. Is that sad? ;D