Friday, May 12, 2006

AT THE TRACK...

My brother, Corporal J (he's in the marines), called me this morning. He's in Darlington, SC for the NASCAR races this weekend. And do you know what he was doing? He was riding around the track in a Viper!!

Yep, he sucks.

Then he calls me later to tell me to be sure to watch Trackside (a NASCAR show on the Speed Channel) cause he got a spot in the front row. Which means he'll be on tv.

Yep, he really sucks.

Oh well, I get my revenge next month because we're finally going to the Michigan race on the 18th. Although we just get to go to the Sunday race. My brother with his military discount gets to do all kinds of cool stuff (both races, pits, meeting drivers, etc.)...

Yep. He still sucks. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you talk about your brother like I talk about mine *chuckles*

mommy2boys said...

yep, brothers... and hey, congrats, you're the first commenter on my new page! sorry though, no prize. ;)