Saturday, May 13, 2006

TOYOTA?


Well, it's official. Dale Jarrett will be driving for Toyota with Michael Waltrip next year until 2008.

I don't know what to think of this. I like to think that we're Ford people here, so it will be really weird to root for a Toyota. And Jarrett's sponsor, UPS, may or may not follow him. I've only been a NASCAR fan since about 2001, and Jarrett's always been in the #88 UPS Ford. All this change is just going to be really weird for me...

On the other hand, I do really like Mikey. So him and Jarrett being teammates will be kinda nifty.

But still. Toyota?

And don't even get me started on DJ retiring in 2008...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D I do believe that his was probably the first blog of yours that I've read that I totally Zoned out on LOL... I think I might have snored and woke myself up *snickers* Sorry I just can't get into that nascar crap. I'm not a sports person.. As for cars.. I drive a pontiac and if its not a pontiac then I guy Chrysler.. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than drive foreign and ford is just one stup up from that LOL. Ok now that you totally hate me and think I'm a traitor... gives you a big wet sloppy kiss on the cheek and sticks a pontiac sticker on your car LOL hehe (just remember I'm family you HAVE to love me :P)

Anonymous said...

drive not guy.. dunno where that came from LOL

mommy2boys said...

What is this crap about having to love family...hehehe :) You come near my Explorer with any pontiac stickers and I'll have to beat you up. :D

Anonymous said...

D my dear I am twice your size.. you would have to get Aunt C AND Marie to help you LOL