Friday, June 02, 2006

SCREW YOU HEAD START

I finally got the letter about preschool in the mail today, and if you couldn't tell by the title, we were put on the waiting list. It says we should probably look into other programs. Lovely. They can't make my life easy, can they? So now I've got to make calls and hope the other preschools in our area haven't filled up yet, I have no idea if they've had their "screening days" or whatever yet, and hopefully the one we get into won't be too expensive. Please tell me preschool's not that expensive.

Damnit.

I'd like to know why in the hell they don't just ask for your income level first (Ha! Like we're rolling in the dough...) and then compare everyone's and call in the people that have an actual chance of getting in to do the screening. Because now basically that was just a big waste of time for us, and I wouldn't have had to fill out The Form From Hell. I could've easily done without that. And without C thinking that the Head Start building will be his school.

Damnit!!

Excuse me while I go and beat my head against a wall.

(And if I get C into another preschool and they call me in August to tell me he got in Head Start, I'm gonna be seriously pissed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glue's pillows and blankets and matresses to all your calls.. ok go ahead and beat your head on the wall :D It'll be alright you'll fiugre something out I'm sure. :)