Thursday, August 10, 2006

FIVE THINGS MEME

I read City Mama's meme the other day, and she "tagged" everyone who read it. So I figured, what the hell, I'll give it a go.

So, here goes...

Five Things in My Freezer
Well, since we just recently moved back upstairs full time (I've finally got a working kitchen!), there's not much in my freezer except for a frozen pizza and a burrito. Thrilling, I know. :) So, I'll list what's in the fridge:

  1. Mountain Dew (mine)
  2. Dr. Pepper (R's)
  3. The ingredients for taco salad (what we had for dinner tonight)
  4. A jar of Dole mandarin oranges
  5. A gallon of 2% milk and a gallon of whole milk

Five Things in My Closet

  1. My wedding dress and veil
  2. My black high heeled shoes I wore to my prom
  3. Christmas wrap
  4. A ton of clothes that I should probably get rid of because I don't wear them anymore
  5. A folder with a stack of short stories that I wrote for my college english class

Five Things in My Car

  1. DVD player
  2. Dr. Pepper cans
  3. An umbrella stroller
  4. IJ's black carseat
  5. C's blue booster seat (I don't really keep much in the car)

Five Things in My Purse

  1. Dale Jarrett checkbook cover with nascar checks of course :)
  2. Check card
  3. Cell phone
  4. Really old lip gloss
  5. My college id card even though I haven't been in college since a couple of months before C was born

Five Books on My Nightstand

Right now there aren't any books on my nightstand; I need to visit the library again! I was on a parenting kick with the last couple of books I read, which were Raising Cain and Raising Boys. I found Raising Boys to be an interesting read and I did learn a lot that I could put to use with my sons. Raising Cain had a lot of the same points that Raising Boys did, but I ended up getting bored with it and returned it to the library before I finished it. So does anyone out there got a good book recommendation for me? I love Stephen King and Jodi Picoult; I love a good romance, but definately NOT romance novels (sorry nana). And a little mystery is always good. :)

Now guess what? You're tagged! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for memes!! :-)